Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Lace Exchange

I hope everybody had a nice Valentine's Day! We had a Lace Guild Meeting followed by Valentine's lace exchange. I tatted the Scalloped Heart from the book Tat's Amore by Martha Ess with vintage Size 30 Star 6-cord thread. That is really nice thread for tatting! I put it into a glass heart with some Ferrero Rocher chocolates. We drew numbers and the lady who received it was pleased. I still have to scan the heart I received. This is my motif # 23.

7 comments:

  1. I think this is the prettiest heart ever. I don't have this book....yet that is. Happy Tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Carol, I don't have this book yet either, but after seeing this heart, it needs to go on my list. You did a lovely job! The thread suits the pattern very well and really shows your pretty stitches.
    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love this heart pattern! Martha has some lovely patterns doesn't she? I think this one is so pretty, I've done this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very perfect! Your work is always wonderful! So glad you can share it! ; ) <3 gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the heart! Looking forward to seeing the one you receive too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked the perfect thread to go with that pattern. It's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece of tatting. Martha's hearts are all wonderful, I have tatted every one of them...they are all on my blog.

    ReplyDelete